ClockTime

Sunday
I didn't sleep the whole night
I'm crazy soon

Forced myself to stay awake until morning

Because I promised someone for breakfast later
blur blur...

I can't really express my feelings correctly last night
I feel as though I'm SOHAI
Sorry about some rude word here =(

I am a horrible BIG SOHAI
expect too much for more each time
I must tell myself to STOP! STOP!
whatever I'm doing and get back to my style

I am way too pointless now
I find myself irritating about that
Perhaps I need to find something to do to keep me calm down


However I will be going to Ampang tomorrow with my friends we're going to spend a uncounted time there, heard they want to upgrade their
CAR's Audio
I guess i will have to think of something to do while waiting for them, considering i'm still don't have my own car yet! =( But I going own ONE soon =) It's the only ONE good news

I tried not to fall asleep now
but now 5pm already

my whole body can't hardly function

I swear I can just can fall asleep after the ^DATE^ later


I have never been so disheartened in my life
Even i fly by THEM
Never again will I let myself be in this kinda situation

It sucks!
It will KILLING me!
*NOT A JOKE*

It couldn't be ignore...
*God BLESS me*

1 comments:

+U in ur life~

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了