ClockTime

I need to keep myself busy (You know it)
And put myself together with you again
People come and go around us.
It's no matter to us.
But True Love stays forever.
Just like now.

I once told u
You're the one I love most,
and YOU will always be.

Keeping myself busy seems like a good way to overcome this disaster moment.
even though how much I wanted to hug u and kiss u,
but I can never do that now.
What I can do to help u and myself is to keep a distance away from you.
What to do?
I can't.
='(

This darkest moment will eventually pass us by and sooner or later we will move on our new life.
I believe You will find a solution.
At least I can truly give you the love that you deserve.

Say HELLO to,
My Love. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了