ClockTime

I am CRAZY now.

It's a FUCKING study life for me now. And I'm not feeling it. Weird. Most of my friends are partying/going for trips/dating/clubbing/etc, but me... I'm home.


If I'm not sleeping, I out.

This shows that I do have a social life, but it isn't THAT much exciting... just lunch/dinner or a movie. I do not club from now but I'm half proud of it. Because I just went club last week. =p


If I'm not out, I'm on my LApTop.

Usually, I try writing Blogs. However, this is hard for me when I'm not in an EMO-ing. PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME. I don't know what to do. I can only write SHITs if and when I'm feeling it. So when I'm not actually writing blogs, I usually can't sleep like a mad man.

If I'm can't sleep like a mad man, I'll be watching movie.
If I'm can't sleep like a mad man, I'll probably be facebook-ing.

For those who have no daily planner of outings, like me, DO NOT FACEBOOK-ing anymore! Date me.^^ Why Still haven sleep yet? FUCK YOU! oOo. You want to ask why? Are you sure you want to ask why? Damn it.

Okay I tell you why. You know, when my friends or anybody post pictures of their clubbings, gatherings and outings? Ya, sure that I am not in it. You see their happy smile faces, with their best friends and their FUCKING smiles, having fun, drinking, laughing and looking absolutely awesome, THAT IRRITATES ME. FUCK them because at the same time, it makes me sad.


If you want to know, i'm telling you now.

I start to ask myself. Diu, I've got friends too (do I?), why am I not as happy like them? Oh, I get it, it is because I'm not a good type of friend that's why guys don't ask me out? I am not their gang. I knew it. SO? Is it because your friends hate me? Or you're the ones hate me too? I'm an embarrassment.

So, this is the main reason of why i always on facebook-ing. But another less sad thing about getting on facebook, is the POSTs on my WALL and the POSTs on other's WALL. Mine is filled with sad and SHITs. No people will comment on my post. Not like others, their comments after comments. Unstopped. Mine would be, Sad after Sad. No Birds~ =="



P.S : For MY dear FRIENDS
Oh, some of YOU ask me why is my blog so EMO and sad?
I blog when I'm on EMO-ing. =p
Enough said to EMO-ing
FUCK MY life ahead.
=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了