ClockTime


Long time didn't update my lovely blog dy
It's the good timing right now
Start from today
Morning and afternoon i had my lecture
after that
go to The Curve watching movie with my dear classmate

That's mean
now
I just come back from movie
me, long, liping, angel and teddy

we watched SURROGATES
4 stars for me on it
its fucking shit, because i shocked

so, like normal
everytime its come to the lame scene
i will close my eyes until sleep
but today i didn't sleep^^
haha
the facts was
i am not so interest to watch this movie from start
but i will for sometime

ROBOT can replace our action in life on future
i will remember THIS!
you said its impossible
but i trust this will be happen soon XD
too bad
you make my G-FORCE movie fly away..
* sob sob*
and still
wanna find somebody watch G-FORCE with me
bad long, bad liping

ah yeah..
ignore my news yesterday
about shopping and movie at Time Square
because i received a call by someone
"Later you wan go shopping with me or not?
what??? are you serious?
just one day? this is so funny ! "
come on
its not like you
hmm... but no matter what happen
i hope you think and take it seriously
and
i'll support you in all your final decision ^^
just make sure you are happy
ok?

so...
i miss you^^
i am waiting for your invite (anything)
you know it
Just because you watching my blog
my dear friends
wish you all the best

1 comments:

recently i so sien..
be gay wif u la..
lets go watch movie..
hahahaha

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了