ClockTime

here i am again...
the loser...
hmmm...
its kinda bored staying at home..
watching movie, music
luckily still got PC with me..
but.. however.. without going anywhere
i feel peace staying at home ^^v
home sweet home...
always my first choice for comfortable place


i hope i feeling well now.
i didnt visit her, because..
some reason maybe... ==
but, i really hope i will be ok..


i miss my friends..
three week didnt see their face
didnt hear their joke
less contact
all busy .. vacation, shopping, movie...etc.
and.. some of them busy dating?
hehehe... wish you all happiness ^^


anyone can sms me now..
i 100% surely will reply your massages
so.. welcome ^^


xxx...
wish you were here...

lolx... finally that i attend my classes ytd..
Well, something was happened...
1 on 1? Funny... Its a Fight =.="

After i reach home...
the most important thing was sleep ZzZzz untill now...
It's my STUPID life here =p
one WORD for it...
SIENZ 7~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了