ClockTime

I know I need a friend that will take care always
someone I can talk to you with no blocked
who will understand what I am going through
when it comes to love
there's no easy answer
only I can say what I gonna to do
I hope can heard you on the phone
I took your call said you were alone
but I hope my phone can received massage too
But it's impossible
I know that isn't she the one gal
the gal who make me crying
isn't she the one who made me blue
when I remember those nights with her
I know I gotta make up my mind
Am I gonna stay with the one who I love
or Am I going back to the one I love
someone's gonna cry becuz this
It's me
when I know I had lost you
what I gonna say when she comes over
there's no easy way to see this through
all the broken dreams
all the disappointment
oh my god, what I gonna do
My heart keeps saying
“it's just not fair for me”
but still
I gotta make up my mind
I had to do this as well as I can
Can I do that?

2 comments:

bro =) here i come..
everything and anything also can be solved and passed by time.. just take it easy..

好心你啦!
每天只想着拍拖!
没别的事做啊?!
好好想想你要面对的未来人生吧~

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了