ClockTime


its strange coz 2day have something that i never think that will happen really come out in my life...
many people always say like that but i never pay attention that what they talking about, coz i believe what i have.
after half year leaving chkl, all along we are sibling but suddenly the status change...
I feel hard 2 accept it.
a lot of thing come out of my mind.
these day really very relax and happy coz i don't think too much.
don't know how to describe the feeling...
hope i will find the answer as soon as possible...
GAMBATEH leh!!!!
BE BRAVE!!

5 comments:

what happened?

check ur dictionary ba? ^^

It seems like many trouble surrounding on you...
What's wrong of you??
About relationship or homework??
Any problem u can find me anytime....
I can be ur listener....
But, dont keep nudge me on msn, even if I wan to chat,whereas make me no mood....
feel annoying u know~~

看完你的blog了...
我只能说...
加油吧...
朋友...
寂寞和失败...
都是出自于绝望...

[人生要有希望才会快乐]...
这个道理三岁的小孩都懂...
但...
[不要害怕受伤]的道理...
却不是每个人都知道...

为什么那么怕痛呢?
如果付出还要顾虑那么多...
那就不是『爱』啦...
=) baka...
一见钟情和从一而终有何困难?
我都能忍住伤痛...
我都能笑着迎接每一天...
我都能坚强的站着...
我都能等一个变了心的人回来...
我都能...
为什么你不能?

看着你已开始你的新旅程...
嗯...
你是对的...

试着相信一切...
一切都会变得很美...
相信自己...
真的...
那一天...
你会幸福的...^^

thx xin mei^^
thx for ur comment^^
baka^^
i will +u de^^

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了