ClockTime

Ya!
I fall in love to her!
So?
Understanding love is not a checklist
but I just want to know what is going on with me...some bad things happen again and again (to some ppl, it might be good stuffs)
Please assess me why I always meet someone I dont like, then they will throw all to me, but saying those i dont like, it doesnt mean or matter whether they are beautiful or not(indeed, they are all good) but i just dont have that spark...
yeah those I have the spark on...we always start quick but end with nothing, either she moves on or I move on, but for those I dont love, they stay forever...!i dont want to waste my time and their time.
whys that!????????????????
gals help me out! whats wrong with me???
remember no matter how good as i say
Love is 可遇不可求.
when timing is right,she will be in front of me?
keep patient? or take it easy?

I am 20. male
I can have a lot of joke if i hit the right person. or else, normally I am sociable but.....well.....very depends, I can be very annoying like teddy....
sporty(daphne), healthy (i hate smoke)
love sleep =plove music...(romantic or clubbing song? whatever lar...)
I say nice and passionate when i see the one i love as i can fly all the way just to meet her again...
I can be very very romantic....say from arranging a journey from making the story to every single little things, like whether she will be allergy to nuts or...the pillow she loves....=p
I can protect my love not just emotionally but also physically....
But the only shitty part of me is I can be moody sometimes....
2nd but i never piss at her, but at myself...


a small question here...
What would you choose between friends and girl friend (boy friend)?
Sometimes there are conflicts between friends and girl friend.
There are many possible situations.
The most common thing is You and your friend fall in love with the same girl at the same time.
1.Fight for her , you might lose this friend.
2.Giving up the girl and keep your friendship.
Or your girl friend does not like your friends and she asks you to stay away from them.
What would you do if you are in such situation?

For me! I will choose friendship. Best friends are very important, but if you mean friendship like i know you, you know me, i say hello you say hello back, I would choose the girl or boy =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter

I am

My photo
21 this yeaR. MARCH.9.Pisces. Currently study at SEGI. I lOve All of You who was viewing my blog^^ In a TRUE♥LOVE now. I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away. blablablabla...

你我他听就好了